Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blog #1

Hello my name is Michael DuPre I am white twenty-year-old male with blonde hair blues eyes. I grew up in Indiana in a town called Tell City it is about an hour and fifteen minutes from Evansville. I have one sister a mom and a dad, which are still together. I went to Tell City High School. At Tell City High School I played basketball, baseball, and football. I also was involved in Student Council and Pep club. After high school I actually attended Western Kentucky University first before University of Southern Indiana. I am currently majoring in Finance with a minor in management. Some things I really enjoy are hanging out with my friends, family and going to the beach. I actually just joined Big Brothers Big Sisters program and actually just got my little brother about a month ago. His name is Jeriamah and is seven years old. So far he has kept me pretty busy this summer, but I have enjoyed it. So hopefully now you know a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment