Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"I Want a Wife" Blog

I am very far from this but I would really love for my life to become this. I am a member of the United States of America society. I am also I member of the under paid society so that is why I would love to have the perfect life.

I would love to start college all over and average a 4.o grade point average though out my whole college career. This would help me have the perfect life. I would love to date all the prettiest and smartest girls though out college it would definitely be the perfect life. I love to have the biggest and best parties and they all they would be say at the same time, which would be the perfect life. Having all these big perfect parties would also lead to me having tons of great friends and a perfect life needs great friends. I would love to go four years of college and not study. I would love to have the best and most fun college internships. I would love to have the nicest cars and house in college. I would love for all the professors to love me. I want the perfect life of doing all these with out worrying about money. A perfect life would also have me as a star-athlete at the biggest and best school. A perfect life would entail me graduating with a 4.0 and having a nice desk job waiting for me when I graduated debt free.

A perfect life would have me marry the prettiest and smartest girl along with a good job. In a perfect life we would have the perfect little house. The perfect life would also have the biggest and most beautiful wedding you could imagine. We would also have all our friends and familiar there. A perfect life would let us go on a two-week extravagant honeymoon worry free no problems. In a perfect life we would never fight and always be happy without being fake. A perfect life would allow me to have a perfect job with no stress and also be very successful at the same time. In the perfect life I would work hard and important people would see that and I would get promoted, and along with being promoted I would also get a hefty bump in my salary. The salary bump would be so substantial that we would start building our dream house. The reason for us needing our dream house would be because we are now having a baby and this will not be the only one of course it would be one of five perfect kids. The kids would all be very perfect in everyway. The kids would be very smart and very athletic at the same time. In a perfect life I would have three boys and two girls. In a perfect life if would of course alternate boy girl, boy, girl, boy. The oldest boy of course would be all there role models. The boys would play every sport basketball, baseball, and football. The boys of course would excel in every sport also. In a perfect world they all would be captains on every team and every kid would look up to them. The boys would also excel in the classroom also. They all would be 4.0 students just like their mother and father. In a perfect life they all would get full rides to college were they also would excel. In a perfect life the girls would also play many sports and be cheerleaders. The girls would play basketball volleyball and be cheerleaders. They would be very beautiful and perfect daughters no attitude at all. They both would excel in school and of course be valedictorians. They would go on to college on full rides and become lawyers and doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment